Italiano Espresso Blend
This blend consist of High Grade Brazil bean + Specialty Grade Indonesia Mandheling bean . Italiano Espresso Blend is one of our best selling coffee blend series. This coffees have notes of milk chocolate and nougat as well as wonderful nuances of nuts. The taste profile includes caramel, hints of nuts, fruits and cacao. It has flavors of dark creamy chocolate and fresh hazel nuts. This is an Espresso for the lovers of pure 100% Arabica coffees.
Tasting Notes: Heavy Body with Chocolaty note, Caramel Sweetness
Roasting profile : Dark Roasted
Variation: 250g | 500g
Premium Grade 100% Arabica Beans
Origin : High Grade Brazil + Specialty Grade Indonesia Mandheling
Grade : Grade A
Recommendation : Black Coffee Milk Based Coffee
Below, a classic latte recipe and detailed instructions to teach you how to make one perfectly.
- Add the espresso into a 12-ounce mug. Set aside.
- Pour the milk into a frothing pitcher large enough to hold at least 12 ounces. Angle the pitcher slightly (this will make it easy to keep an eye on the milk) and submerge the steam wand diagonally into the lower right quadrant and turn it on. Don’t be startled by the loud noise as steam pushes through the wand. It’s normal! The milk will start moving in a circular motion. The tip of the wand should be about two inches below the surface and should not touch the wall of the pitcher. Keep it in the same position the whole time. If the tip of the wand is too shallow, it’ll create too many bubbles making the milk overflow. It should look creamy and silky, without too much foam on top. The bubbles should be tiny and uniform.
- Stop the frother when the milk reaches 140ºF to 150ºF (you should be able to comfortably hold the side of the hot pitcher for about three seconds).
- Gently tap the pitcher on the counter and swirl it around to pop any large bubbles and even out the texture of the milk.
- Gently pour the frothed milk over the espresso in a slow narrow stream. There should be up to a three quarter-inch layer of foam on top of the latte.
There are no reviews yet.